Why do your higher ed colleagues love Higher Ed Experts certificate courses?
Ask any of our grads – with 500 higher ed pros who took our courses, it’s not difficult to find one – and they will tell you that the exclusive focus on higher ed is what makes our online courses work so well for people like you, working in universities and colleges.
Find out why Thomas Minnefor (@ThomasMinnefor), Web Manager at Rutgers University Biomedical Health Services took, liked and recommend this course in this 2-min video recorded in September 2014 via Skype.
Find out why Michelle Monti (@MeeshelleM), Digital Media Specialist at Brown University, took this course in the summer of 2013 when she was Associate Director of Communication at a small liberal arts college, liked it and still recommend it today in this 2-min video recorded in June 2014 via Skype.
Find out why Kelsey Seymour (@kelseylseymour), Communications Officer at UNB took, liked and recommend this course in this 2-min video recorded in June 2014 via Skype.
Find out why Lydia Anthony (@Lydia_Anthony), Web Content Manager at Converse College took, liked and recommend this course in this 90-second video recorded in June 2014 via Skype.
Don’t wait to reach your professional goals!
Professional development doesn’t always have to mean conferences and travel. If you have some budget, why not let us help you complete an important project for your unit as you learn a critical skill for your higher ed career?
Our instructors will keep you accountable if you register for one of our 4-week professional online courses starting November 10. Our courses are not only designed to help you learn critical skills for your higher ed career, but also to complete full-blown projects for work – as you learn. No time wasted
So, what do you want to achieve?
- design and set up your social media measurement plan to measure what matters and demonstrate social media value
- create a Google Analytics dashboard to track & measure your digital initiatives the right way
- go beyond basic web analytics and create advanced Google Analytics reports to help your decision makers
- forecast probable outcomes for your digital initiatives or demonstrate the value of your campaigns with predictive analytics techniques
- design and code the template for your upcoming responsive website
- create web personas & content templates and write better digital story packages (web page, email, social media message, etc.)
- research, write and integrate a search engine optimization strategic component in the digital operations at your school
- prepare your social media strategy plan and all you need to implement it at your school
Registration for our first 2015 session closes on December 31, 2014, but places are very limited.