Instagram Story takeovers by higher ed social media pros?
Ever wondered how a typical (or unusual) day in the life of your higher ed social media colleagues looks like?
Well, rejoice as you will be able to follow 12 of your colleagues (including a few rock stars in our industry) throughout one of their day with the HESM18 Conference Instagram Takeovers from October 22 to November 6.
Every presenter will take over the account to give you a glimpse of his/her life, workplace, best practices and favorite social media advice on the feed, but also via a real-time Instagram Story.
What’s even more exciting this year?
We have 3 speakers (Tim, Erika and Christen) who will take over the Higher Ed Experts’ Instagram account while they attend 2 different conferences: the 2018 HighEdWeb Conference in Sacramento, CA (Oct 22 & 23) and the AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education (Nov 5).
So, you will get an even greater variety if you follow the HESM18 Speaker Instagram Stories between October 22 and November 6, 2018.
If you don’t want to miss anything, make sure you follow the account now – before you forget 🙂 Five of your colleagues, all students in my 8-week online course on social media marketing for higher ed are doing takeovers as an assignment this week too, so you’ll also be able to cheer them up!
Who will be up on the @higheredexperts account? Instagram Story takeovers schedule
- Oct 22: Tim Brixius – Franklin and Marshall College (Live from the HighEdWeb Conference as an attendee)
- Oct 23: Erika Forsack – Virginia Commonwealth University (Live from the HighEdWeb Conference as a presenter)
- Oct 24: Mary Jo Stockton – Longwood University
- Oct 25: Nicole Morell – MIT Alum Association
- Oct 26: Dominique Benjamin – Texas A&M
- Oct 29: Dr. Kristin Austin – Bloomsburg University of PA
- Oct 30: Tiffany Broadbent Beker – William & Mary
- Oct 31: Jessica Stutt – University of New Brunswick & Higher Ed Experts Faculty (Halloween!)
- Nov 1: Hillary Green – The Univeristy of Texas at Arlington
- Nov 2: Todd Sanders – University of Florida (Pre-Game Friday!)
- Nov 5: Christen Gowan – Union College (Live from the AMA Conference as an attendee)
- Nov 6: Geoff Coyle – West Virginia University (Election day!)
A conference focusing on higher ed social media?
The Higher Ed Social Media Conference is a must-attend event for higher ed social media professionals and teams looking for new ideas and best practices.
Read below what a few of your higher ed colleagues who attended the past editions of the Higher Ed Social Media Conference say about the experience.Tags: HESM18, Higher Ed News, Karine Joly