Higher Ed Conferences & Courses for Higher Ed Web ProfessionalsAt Higher Ed Experts, we believe in the power of education.
That's why hundreds of higher ed marketers - your colleagues - and their institutions (universities, colleges and schools) have invested time and money in our trusted training programs. Our higher ed conferences and courses have helped them tackle today's and tomorrow's higher education marketing challenges.
Not sure how you should measure your digital marketing initiatives, campaigns and efforts? If you’ve never taken the time to set up with your team your strategic plan to measure what matters, this affordable 4-week course for teams (2 to 5 people) will help you define your measurement strategic plan.
- Categories: Featured, Higher Ed Marketing, Upcoming, and Web Analytics.
- Course Type: Online Course For Teams.
- Course Length: 4-week.
- Difficulty Level: Beginner and Intermediate.
- Audience: Communication Directors, Community Managers, Digital Analytics Professionals, Directors of Web Communications, Higher Ed Web Professionals, Higher Education Marketers, Marketing Directors, Marketing Professionals, Online Marketing Specialists, Social Media Strategists, Web Communication Coordinators, Web Content Contributors, Web Coordinators, Web Editors, Web Writers, and Writers.
Looking for higher ed websites solutions, research, best practices and inspiration for your summer projects? The 2019 Higher Ed Websites conference features sessions from a dozen of higher ed professionals.
- Categories: Conferences, Featured, Higher Ed Marketing, Upcoming, and Web Development.
- Course Type: Online Event.
- Course Length: 1-day.
- Difficulty Level: Advanced and Intermediate.
- Audience: Higher Ed Web Professionals, Online Marketing Specialists, Presenters, Web Communication Coordinators, Web Coordinators, Web Designers, Web Developers, Web Editors, Web Managers, and Webmasters.