Assistant Director, Digital Marketing, MBA Admissions - Harvard Business School
|Company Name||Harvard Business School|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
The mission of Harvard Business School is to educate leaders who make a difference in the world.
Description: MBA Admissions seeks an Assistant Director to oversee Digital Marketing to support the HBS mission of educating leaders who make a difference in the world. The Assistant Director needs to be well versed in digital marketing technologies and strategies and analytically minded. We seek someone with good judgment, strong communication and interpersonal skills to play a key role on a fun, high-performing team.
- Responsible for formulating the digital marketing strategy and overseeing its execution for MBA Admissions
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing campaigns in each stage of the application funnel
- Manage analytics infrastructure for reliable attribution of all marketing activities
- Drive continuous improvement through experimentation and rigorous A/B testing
- Identify opportunities for segmentation and email automation using CRM data
- Build strategy for Admissions SEO
- Advise on content strategy for email, social, and paid media
- Develop strategy to build followers on Admissions blog, social channels
- Assess admissions website content performance and optimize to drive engagement and applications
- Work closely with MBA Admission Outreach (marketing) team to meet goals for MBA prospects, applications, and yield
- Lead in person marketing events held on campus and at locations around the world (travel required), as determined by Outreach Director
MBA Application Evaluation
- Develop into a full Admissions Board Member; training and onboarding to take place over a few Evaluation cycles
- Assess student qualifications through online/written application
- Potential to serve as member of the MBA Interview Board –responsible for observing and conducting interviews with applicants
- Primary evaluation role for 2 key strategic and growing pipeline programs (SVMP and Peek)
- Help support team-wide events and activities such as Admitted Students Welcome, Interview Days, yield activities, conference attendance, internal team-building, etc.
- Contribute to collaborative culture with willingness to both teach and learn from colleagues
- Attend weekly Outreach (marketing) team meetings
- Report to Director, MBA Admissions Outreach
- Perform other duties as assigned
BA/BS with 6+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience.
MBA degree preferred
- Experience setting up and managing infrastructure for digital marketing, including web analytics and CRMs.
- Digital marketing experience including SEO/SEM, content optimization, and paid and organic social campaigns.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as good judgment
- Facility with Microsoft Excel and experience with independent project execution.
Cover Letter is Required.
Follow us on Twitter @HBSJobs
Explore HBS Work Culture at http://www.hbs.edu/employment/ and learn about other Employment Opportunities.
Harvard Business School will not offer visa sponsorship for this opportunity.