Why did my higher ed colleagues take this course?
Several of your colleagues in higher education have tackled the next level of Web Analytics for higher ed by taking this constantly updated professional certificate online course.
Why a course on Advanced Web Analytics for Higher Ed?
More than 300 of your higher ed colleagues have designed their own web analytics road map by taking our professional certificate 4-week online course since September 2011.
As the practice in digital analytics is slowly maturing in higher ed, some teams would rather invest in developing expertise in-house than keep paying consulting fees.
Many of you have been asking for our help to get to the next level in using analytics more strategically.
This 4-week online course on Advanced Web Analytics for Higher Ed has been designed to help you go beyond the basics and incorporate advanced practices & features including Universal Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Advanced Tracking, Multi-Channels Funnel and Google Analytics Custom Reports & API.
What will I learn about Advanced Web Analytics for Higher Ed?
In this higher ed advanced digital analytics training course, you will study and practice what you need to know to get to the next level in strategically using Google Analytics to make data-driven decisions during this 4-week online course:
- Universal Analytics and Google Tag Manager to get ready and learn how to use both to their fullest.
- Advanced event tracking and dimension widening to gain insights about which users are more likely to convert
- Multi-channel funnel analysis to identify assisted conversions and strategically select the winning marketing mix among email, social media, digital advertising, etc.
- Google Analytics Custom Reports and Google Analytics API to automate, customize and improve the collection of the data that matters.
Really interested in this course?
If you’re thinking about taking this course, request more information by filling out this online form:
How will I learn?
You’ll learn by:
- investing 10 hours per week of your time on your higher ed advanced web analytics training course materials, graded quizzes, discussions with your classmates and a final project.
- studying when it’s convenient for you as long as you meet the weekly deadlines for class discussion posting and graded quiz submissions.
- exchanging with a small group of your peers in our sessions limited to 10 participants working in institutions of higher education.
- working on an advanced web analytics hands-on final project: an advanced custom Google Analytics report you can use at work.
- getting detailed and prompt feedback from your professor.
Who will be my professor?
Jessica Stutt is the Integrated Marketing Manager at the University of New Brunswick. She is an experienced marketing professional with a background in marketing analytics and measurement. She has significant experience in collecting and analyzing data from a variety of marketing sources and converting raw data into meaningful, comprehensive reports.
Before joining the Marketing Office at the University of New Brunswick, Jessica worked in marketing at Salesforce Radian6, a social media monitoring platform. Jessica holds a BA and MBA from the UNB as well as a Master of Urban Studies from Simon Fraser University.
She is a faculty member at Higher Ed Experts and teaches social media and digital analytics. She is also a graduate of Higher Ed Experts’ Social Media Measurement and Advanced Web Analytics professional certificate programs
Should I take this course on Advanced Web Analytics for Higher Ed Course?
This course is recommended for:
- Digital Analytics Professionals
- Directors of Web Communications
- Higher Ed Experts Analytics Course Graduates
- Higher Education Marketers
- IT Professionals
- Online Marketing Specialists
- Web Coordinators
- Web Developers
- Web Editors
- Web Managers
Still have questions? Contact Karine Joly at firstname.lastname@example.org
How will this course pay off for my institution?
Your institution should invest in this course for these top 5 reasons:
- No travel expenses or down time while you learn much more than you would by attending any 1-day workshop or conference: 4 weeks give you the time to absorb all the concepts and acquire new skills by practicing them.
- The focus of this course is Advanced Web Analytics for higher ed: everything will apply to your situation.
- Your classmates will all work at universities, colleges or schools: you’ll find out how other institutions tackle advanced digital analytics challenges.
- You will learn by working on practical assignments: you’ll be able to implement best practices at work even before the end of the course.
- Your course registration covers everything you need including a 1-year access to all the course materials.
What is included in my course registration fee?
- Course materials: screencasts, readings, 3 graded quizzes, 4 graded discussions & 1 graded final project.
- Unlimited questions via the “Ask the Prof” discussion board during the 4-week session.
- 1-year access to the regularly updated online course materials.
- Recognized certificate of achievement in Advanced Web Analytics for higher ed upon completion of the course with a final grade of 80% or more.