Why did my higher ed colleagues take this course?
Several of your colleagues in higher education have tackled the next level of Web Analytics for higher ed by taking this constantly updated professional certificate online course.
Why a new course on Advanced Web Analytics for Higher Ed?
More than 300 of your higher ed colleagues have designed their own web analytics road map by taking our professional certificate 4-week online course since September 2011.
As the practice in digital analytics is slowly maturing in higher ed, some teams would rather invest in developing expertise in-house than keep paying consulting fees.
Many of you have been asking for our help to get to the next level in using analytics more strategically.
This 4-week online course on Advanced Web Analytics for Higher Ed has been designed to help you go beyond the basics and incorporate advanced practices & features including Universal Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Advanced Tracking, Multi-Channels Funnel and Google Analytics Custom Reports & API.
Prof Joshua Dodson explains why you should consider this new 4-week online course:
What will I learn about Advanced Web Analytics for Higher Ed?
In this higher ed advanced digital analytics training course, you will study and practice what you need to know to get to the next level in strategically using Google Analytics to make data-driven decisions during this 4-week online course:
- Universal Analytics and Google Tag Manager to get ready and learn how to use both to their fullest.
- Advanced event tracking and dimension widening to gain insights about which users are more likely to convert
- Multi-channel funnel analysis to identify assisted conversions and strategically select the winning marketing mix among email, social media, digital advertising, etc.
- Google Analytics Custom Reports and Google Analytics API to automate, customize and improve the collection of the data that matters.
Really interested in this course?
If you’re thinking about taking this course, request more information (including detailed learning objectives) by filling out this online form:
How will I learn?
You’ll learn by:
- investing 10 hours per week of your time on your higher ed advanced web analytics training course materials, graded quizzes, discussions with your classmates and a final project.
- studying when it’s convenient for you as long as you meet the weekly deadlines for class discussion posting and graded quiz submissions.
- exchanging with a small group of your peers in our sessions limited to 10 participants working in institutions of higher education.
- working on an advanced web analytics hands-on final project: an advanced custom Google Analytics report you can use at work.
- getting detailed and prompt feedback from your professor.
Who will be my professor?
Joshua is a Web expert who has worked with numerous colleges and universities to improve their Web presence, better understand their user trends, and increase enrollments. His extensive back-end Web knowledge is equally matched with an understanding of the importance of driving results on the front end—and proving return on investment. His in-depth SEO and analytics experience ties campaigns to results to show true impact.
Before joining Bentley University, Joshua worked as a consultant, strategist, web developer, and AVP of digital marketing at universities including Southern New Hampshire University, Eastern Kentucky University and Lincoln Memorial University. Since 2011 he has mentored and taught over 300 higher education marketing professionals around the world about the effective use of Web analytics, predictive analytics, and SEO for Higher Ed Experts. Joshua has led workshops, given keynote presentations, and presented at industry conferences on advanced Web analytics, SEO, strategic marketing, social media, and predictive analytics among other topics.
Should I take this course on Advanced Web Analytics for Higher Ed Course?
This course is recommended for:
- Digital Analytics Professionals
- Directors of Web Communications
- Higher Ed Experts Analytics Course Graduates
- Higher Education Marketers
- IT Professionals
- Online Marketing Specialists
- Web Coordinators
- Web Developers
- Web Editors
- Web Managers
Still have questions? Contact Karine Joly at email@example.com
How will this course pay off for my institution?
Your institution should invest in this course for these top 5 reasons:
- No travel expenses or down time while you learn much more than you would by attending any 1-day workshop or conference: 4 weeks give you the time to absorb all the concepts and acquire new skills by practicing them.
- The focus of this course is Advanced Web Analytics for higher ed: everything will apply to your situation.
- Your classmates will all work at universities, colleges or schools: you’ll find out how other institutions tackle advanced digital analytics challenges.
- You will learn by working on practical assignments: you’ll be able to implement best practices at work even before the end of the course.
- Your course registration covers everything you need including a 1-year access to all the course materials.
What is included in my course registration fee?
- Course materials: screencasts, readings, 3 graded quizzes, 4 graded discussions & 1 graded final project.
- Unlimited questions via the “Ask the Prof” discussion board during the 4-week session.
- 1-year access to the regularly updated online course materials.
- Recognized certificate of achievement in Advanced Web Analytics for higher ed upon completion of the course with a final grade of 80% or more.