Why did so many of my higher ed colleagues take this course?
More than 300 of your higher ed colleagues have designed their own web analytics road map by taking this constantly updated professional certificate online course since September 2011.
Do I really need to take this course on Web Analytics for Higher Ed?
- Are you in charge of your school’s Google Analytics account, but feel overwhelmed by all the reports?
- Do you need to create metrics reports or analytics dashboards for your university, college or unit?
- Do you want to make data-driven recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns or web projects?
Not sure where to start?
We want to help you as we’ve helped more than 200 of your colleagues working in universities and colleges.
This course was designed for YOU, to help you learn and optimize your use of Web Analytics and Google Analytics at your school.
What will I learn about Web Analytics for Higher Ed?
You will study and practice what you need to know to get up to speed with web analytics for higher education using Google Analytics during this 4-week online course:
- The most relevant Google Analytics metrics and dimensions for colleges, universities and schools
- Goal tracking and conversions setting
- KPI dashboards and how to transform data into insights
How will I learn?
You’ll learn by:
- investing 10 hours per week of your time on course materials, quizzes, discussions with your classmates and assignments.
- studying when it’s convenient for you as long as you meet the weekly deadlines for class discussion posting and assignment submissions.
- exchanging with a small group of your peers in our sessions limited to 10 participants working in institutions of higher education.
- working on weekly web analytics hands-on assignments you can use the next day at work: memos, reports, GA dashboards, etc.
- getting detailed and prompt feedback on all your graded assignments from your professor.
Who will be my professor?
Holly originally joined Bowdoin in 2004 as the first college webmaster. She left in 2006 to start her own business, returning again in 2010 to formalize and grow the social media program. Now the director of digital and social media, Holly and her team work with departments and programs college-wide to facilitate the integration and adoption of digital media and technology to achieve a more connected, engaged, and informed Bowdoin community. Goal-setting, strategy, and analytics are a daily part of the job as is training and education. At the end of the day, it’s about people, not technology!
Holly gets the most satisfaction out of helping people look at information in new ways, asking questions, and finding unexpected insights to drive change. She received her master’s degree in Environmental Health Science from Oregon State University and is an alumna of Higher Ed Experts Social Media Measurement and Web Analytics courses and has earned her Google Analytics Qualification. She is a member of the Digital Analytics Association, American Marketing Association, and CASE.
Should I take this course on Web Analytics for Higher Ed Course?
This course is recommended for:
- Digital Analytics Professionals
- Directors of Web Communications
- Higher Education Marketers
- Marketing Professionals
- Online Marketing Specialists
- Web Communication Coordinators
- Web Coordinators
- Web Editors
- Web Managers
Still have questions? Contact Karine Joly at email@example.com
How will this course pay off for my institution?
Your institution should invest in this course for these top 5 reasons:
- No travel expenses or down time while you learn much more than you would by attending any 1-day workshop or conference: 4 weeks give you the time to absorb all the concepts and acquire new skills.
- The focus of this course is web analytics for higher ed: everything will apply to your situation.
- Your classmates will all work at universities, colleges or schools: you’ll find out how other institutions tackle web analytics challenges.
- You will learn by working on practical assignments: you’ll be able to implement best practices at work even before the end of the course.
- Your course registration covers everything you need including a 1-year access to all the course materials.
What is included in my course registration fee?
- Course materials: screencasts, readings, quizzes, 4 graded discussions & 4 graded assignments.
- Unlimited questions via the “Ask the Prof” discussion board during the 4-week session.
- An E-book: “An Introduction to Web Analytics for Higher Ed” by Joshua Dodson
- 1-year access to the regularly updated online course materials.
- Recognized certificate of achievement in web analytics for higher ed upon completion of the course with a final grade of 80% or more.
Course Student Review: Lydia Anthony
Find out why Lydia Anthony (@Lydia_Anthony), Web Content Manager at Converse College took, liked and recommend this course in this 90-second video recorded in June 2014 via Skype.
Really interested in this course?
If you’re thinking about taking this course, request more information by filling out this online form: