Higher Ed Conferences & Courses for Web DesignersAt Higher Ed Experts, we believe in the power of education.
That's why hundreds of higher ed marketers - your colleagues - and their institutions (universities, colleges and schools) have invested time and money in our trusted training programs. Our higher ed conferences and courses have helped them tackle today's and tomorrow's higher education marketing challenges.
Looking for higher ed websites solutions, research, best practices and inspiration for your summer projects? The 2019 Higher Ed Websites conference features sessions from a dozen of higher ed professionals.
- Categories: Conferences, Featured, Higher Ed Marketing, Upcoming, and Web Development.
- Course Type: Online Event.
- Course Length: 1-day.
- Difficulty Level: Advanced and Intermediate.
- Audience: Higher Ed Web Professionals, Online Marketing Specialists, Presenters, Web Communication Coordinators, Web Coordinators, Web Designers, Web Developers, Web Editors, Web Managers, and Webmasters.
Need to get up to speed with Web Analytics for Higher Ed? Whether you have already attended several sessions about Analytics at higher ed conferences or are brand new to the world of Google Analytics, this 4-week online course will help you learn what you need to know and develop your Web Analytics skills through guided practice.
- Categories: Featured, Higher Ed Marketing, Upcoming, and Web Analytics.
- Course Type: Certificate Online Course.
- Course Length: 4-week.
- Difficulty Level: Beginner and Intermediate.
- Audience: Digital Analytics Professionals, Directors of Web Communications, Higher Education Marketers, Marketing Professionals, Online Marketing Specialists, Web Communication Coordinators, Web Coordinators, Web Designers, Web Developers, Web Editors, and Web Managers.