Web Development Programs for Better Higher Ed MarketingAt Higher Ed Experts, we believe in the power of education.
That's why hundreds of higher ed marketers - your colleagues - and their institutions (universities, colleges and schools) have invested time and money in our trusted training programs. Our higher ed conferences and courses have helped them tackle today's and tomorrow's higher education marketing challenges.
Want to deliver your next web project on time, on schedule and on budget? This 3-hour summit on Higher Ed Web Project Management will get your team excited and ready!
- Categories: Past, Project Management, and Web Development.
- Course Length: 3-hour.
- Difficulty Level: Beginner and Intermediate.
- Audience: Communication Directors, Directors of Web Communications, Mobile Web Developers, Project Managers, Web Content Contributors, Web Coordinators, Web Designers, Web Developers, Web Editors, Web Managers, and Webmasters.
Looking for higher ed websites solutions, research, best practices and inspiration for your summer projects? The 2018 Higher Ed Websites conference features sessions from a dozen of higher ed professionals.
- Categories: Conferences, Featured, Higher Ed Marketing, and Web Development.
- Course Type: On-Demand.
- Course Length: 15-session.
- Difficulty Level: Advanced and Intermediate.
- Audience: Higher Ed Web Professionals, Online Marketing Specialists, Presenters, Web Communication Coordinators, Web Coordinators, Web Designers, Web Developers, Web Editors, Web Managers, and Webmasters.