All "Presenter" Programs for Higher Ed
Want to get more strategic with your higher ed content across devices, channels and departments? The Higher Ed Content Conference want to help by featuring a dozen of higher ed professionals working in institutions just like yours – with real solutions to your content problems.
- Categories: Conferences, Content Strategy, SEO, and Web Writing.
- Course Type: Online Event.
- Course Length: 3.5-hour.
- Difficulty Level: Beginner and Intermediate.
- Audience: Communication Director, Community Manager, Director of Web Communications, Magazine Editor, Marketing Director, Marketing Professional, Online Marketing Specialist, Presenter, Professional Writer, Publication Professional, Social Media Director, Social Media Marketing Manager, Social Media Strategist, Web Communication Coordinator, Web Content Contributor, Web Coordinator, Web Editor, Web Manager, Web Writer, Webmaster, and Writer.
From other organizations for "Presenter"
The 2015 Digital Summit will take place on July 27-30, 2015 at the Westin River North/Downtown in Chicago, IL.
- Categories: Open Call for Proposals.
- Course Type: On-Site Event.
- Course Length: 3-day.
- Audience: Communication Director, Marketing Director, Presenter, Social Media Director, Web Communication Coordinator, Web Coordinator, Web Developer, and Web Manager.