Noticed how fast things have been moving in higher education for the last 5 years?
It’s not going to slow down.
You know you need to keep up, learn critical skills and earn recognized certifications to make sure your higher ed career is on the right track.
At Higher Ed Experts, our job is to help you learn and grow in your career with our research, conferences and online courses.
The next session of our online courses designed for higher ed professionals starts on January 22, 2013.
So, why not register for our virtual open houses to learn more?
Do you spend less than 2 hours per week working on Analytics? According to the 2012 report on the State of Social Media and Web Analytics in Higher Ed, you’re still part of the majority (60% in 2012, 67% in 2011, 72% in 2010). But, for how long?
- Categories: Web Analytics.
- Audience: Director of Web Communications, Marketing Director, Marketing Professional, Mobile Web Developer, Online Marketing Specialist, Social Media Marketing Manager, Web Communication Coordinator, Web Coordinator, Web Editor, Web Manager, and Webmaster.
Are you looking for a solution for your higher ed website that will work on all connected devices (phones, tablets and desktops)? The Responsive Web Design approach has already helped many institutions: University of Notre Dame, UCSD, Angelo State University, etc. If you are a web designer or developer working for a universtiy, college or […]
- Categories: Responsive Web Design.
- Audience: Director of Web Communications, Mobile Web Developer, Web Coordinator, Web Designer, Web Developer, Web Editor, Web Manager, and Webmaster.
Do you need strong content that works for your website and get shared on social media? Sorry, the web content store is out of stock So, YOU will have to write (or rewrite) it yourself. Writing for the Web is hard, we know and we want to help.
- Categories: Social Media and Web Writing.
- Audience: Academic Writer, Communication Director, Community Manager, Director of Web Communications, Magazine Editor, Marketing Director, Marketing Professional, Online Marketing Specialist, Publication Professional, Social Media Director, Social Media Marketing Manager, Social Media Strategist, Web Communication Coordinator, Web Content Contributor, Web Coordinator, Web Editor, Web Manager, Web Writer, Webmaster, and Writer.