We’ve also published a weekly higher ed marketing newsletter edited by Karine Joly since December 2008.
What’s featured in this higher ed newsletter? News and resources from the top higher ed publications and blogs.
Latest Higher Ed Experts’ news & blog posts
- 10 Higher Ed “Return to Campus” Videos
- Higher Ed COVID-19 Testing, Virtual Orientations & Staggered Move-in Days
- 15 higher ed social media ideas to make college students wear masks on campus
- 9 higher ed “back-to-school” plans and websites for Fall 2020
- Watch “Hosting Online Events Lessons Learned” and register for weekly free “Talk & Learn” on Fridays
- #HEETalkLearn Posts that Worked (May 22, 2020): Pick 3 Challenge, Campus Faves, Brad Pitt’s Message & Grads on TikTok
- Watch “Virtual Commencement Lessons Learned” and register for weekly free “Talk & Learn” on Fridays
- #HEETalkLearn Posts that Worked (May 15, 2020): Special “Virtual Commencement” Edition with UCF, UNL, ODU & UNC Chapel Hill
- Watch “Planning & Hosting Online Giving Days Now” and register for weekly free “Talk & Learn” on Fridays
- #HEETalkLearn Posts that Worked (May 8, 2020): UCF Commencement, Tom Hank’s 5-Min Speech, Giving Tuesday, Virtual Alma Mater & Coloring Pages
Get our weekly higher ed newsletter and don’t miss anything important!
Let us help you get all the higher ed news you can’t miss to keep up with the demand of your job.
Subscribe to Higher Ed Experts’ weekly newsletter edited by Karine Joly and sent to thousands of your colleagues every Wednesday since December 2008!
Feel free to review the latest issue below to get an idea of what’s inside our higher ed newsletter before signing up.
Liked what you’ve seen in our latest issue above?